On September 22nd 2017, Enter Shikari will release their fifth full-length studio album.
It is entitled THE SPARK and was recorded in Northamptonshire in early 2017, produced by David Kosten and Rou Reynolds.
It is preceded by the single Live Outside. You can watch the video for that, below.
The Spark will be released in three physical formats.
1) 12” VINYL ALBUM - available in either “Mint” coloured vinyl (limited to 1000 copies worldwide and only available from entershikari.com/store) or “Silver” coloured vinyl (this colourway is available everywhere, but will only be available while this first pressing lasts. after that.. gone).
These initial pressings of vinyl also include an envelope containing 12 x A4 lyric sheet documents.
(Copies of either colourway will be autographed by the band, if purchased from www.entershikari.com/store prior to Sept 6th 2017)
2) CD. - a CD in a digipack with a 20pg lyric booklet.
(Copies of CD will be autographed by the band, if purchased from www.entershikari.com/store prior to Sept 6th 2017)
3) CASSETTE - Limited edition cassette tape, available only direct from www.entershikari.com/store and only available during the preorder period. Special alternate sleeve designed by Richard Littler (Scarfolk Council).
Cassette also includes a download code for the album tracks.
4) LIVE SLOW. DIE OLD. 12" MINI ALBUM - Limited to 1000 copies on clear vinyl and only available with preorders of The Spark from www.entershikari.com/store
Includes a variety of recent non album singles, 3 of which are pressed physically for the first time.
1) The Paddington Frisk
3) Rat Race
6) Supercharge [feat. Big Narstie]
5) LIMITED PREORDER EXCLUSIVE MERCH ITEMS - Special "The Spark" merchandise items only available throughout the preorder period from www.entershikari.com/store include a t-shirt, longsleeve and slipmats to chuck on your record player ready for release date. All merchandise items will be shipped together with the album for release date.
The Spark will also be available as download from all digital download retailers. If you pre-order the digital from iTunes then you get the single Live Outside straight away. Further digital retailers available here.
The tracklist for The Spark looks like this :
- The Spark
- The Sights
- Live Outside
- Take My Country Back
- Rabble Rouser
- Undercover Agents
- The Revolt Of The Atoms
- An Ode To Lost Jigsaw Pieces (in two movements)
- The Embers
In support of the album, Enter Shikari will take to the road for a series of performances in November / December 2017.
supports for all the dates are LOWER THAN ATLANTIS and ASTROID BOYS.
Tickets are available from www.entershikari.com/shows
Nov 16 – Liverpool, Arena
Nov 17 – Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
Nov 18 – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
Nov 19 – Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
Nov 21 – Manchester, Victoria Warehouse
Nov 22 – Brighton, Centre
Nov 24 – Birmingham, Barclaycard Arena
Nov 25 – London, Alexandra Palace
Nov 29 – Amsterdam, AFAS Live
Dec 1 – Luxembourg, Den Atelier
Dec 2 – Paris, Elysee Montmartre
Dec 3 – Cologne, Palladium
Dec 5 – Hamburg, Mehr Theatre
Dec 6 – Copenhagen, Amager bio
Dec 7 – Berlin, Huxleys
Dec 8 – Warsaw, Proxima
Dec 9 – Prague, Lucerna Music Bar
Dec 11 – Vienna, Arena
Dec 12 – Munich, Tonhalle
Dec 13 – Fontaneto D'Agogna, Pala Phenomenon