A couple of years in the planning (where does the time go?), but we are happy to be able to finally announce the launch of FUTURE HISTORIANS the official Enter Shikari Fan Club. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.
Born out of the realisation that in this digital age, people occasionally like “getting stuff in the mail”, and from the acceptance of the fact that as much as we like the fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants “DIY” aspects of trying to organise some of the more “non-traditional” aspects of this game such as meet & greets and soundcheck access etc, it ultimately places more strain than necessary on road crew, management and band, and at some point we all must become adults and introduce some structure into proceedings (^^^).
We’ve spent years putting things aside (limited edition merch items / signed now deleted vinyl / signed posters) with the mantra “that’ll be good for the special merch store” and have, until now, not been able to get around to creating it.
Inspired by a combination of (believe it or not) the Iron Maiden FC and The Beano’s Dennis The Menace & Gnasher Fan Clubs, each member will receive a Welcome Pack containing a host of exclusive and attractive items.
HOWEVER… those who join early will have to wait until late-January for their Welcome Pack due to manufacturing turnaround on some items. Due to this, Membership Fee for early-adopters will be only £14.99 for their first year’s membership for those joining before the pack is delivered (rising to £19.99 for those joining later / subsequent year membership renewals).
See below for a full list of membership benefits.
If you have any questions, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Card (“credit card” style / individually numbered)
- Logo Enamel Pin (“Gold” w/ White Enamel).
- Membership Certificate (individually named & numbered. signed by the band).
- Logo Sew-on Patch.
- Logo 38mm Button Badge.
- Logo Vinyl Sticker.
- A5 Photo Zine.
THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- A new A5 photozine twice during membership year (welcome pack zine counts as first issue).
- Across-the-board 10% discount on any orders from entershikari.com/store (possible exceptions may occur ^^)
- Special Members Only store page featuring exclusive / limited edition / rare items.
- Priority Access to information / ticket presales for tours (where possible^^)
- Priority access to information / tickets for exclusive / intimate shows and events (where possible^^).
- Priority access to meet & greet / soundcheck at shows (where possible^^) (see below^^^)
- Automatic entry to ticket ballots (where possible^^)
- Access to Members Only secret Facebook group.
- Monthly prize draw for rare / signed items.
- Other fun and / or interesting things that may occur throughout the year.
UPON MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
- For each year membership is renewed, you will receive an exclusive T-shirt design in your chosen size.
- all 'Throughout The Year' benefits will continue.
^^ While every attempt will be made to offer discounts / early access / etc offers, sometimes these are beyond our control.
eg; Discount is not possible on tickets, as these are property of concert promoters, nor Charity items or occasional music release bundles which are already heavily discounted.
Advance pre-sales are not possible on festival tickets.
We will always endeavour to make this up to Members in other ways.
^^^ Enter Shikari Meet & Greets / Soundcheck Access (unless there is a charity element attached) have always been, and will always be, free of charge. And will always, where possible and numbers permit, be accessible to non-Fan-Club Members on a first come, first served basis, too . But priority and guaranteed access will be given to Fan-Club Members where applicable and possible, when circumstances do not allow for larger groups.
1. To order the Future Historians Fan Club, please order the "Future Historians - Fan Club Initiation" bundle product. This includes both the membership and the fan club pack. You do not need to do anything else.
2. You can only order one membership at a time. This is because the membership is linked directly to your Music Glue account, therefore two different memberships cannot be linked to one fan club account. If you wish to buy an additional one, please buy using the intended recipient’s name and email address
3. If you're wanting to buy a Future Historians Fan Club membership as a gift for someone, there are two options:
A) During checkout, put the name and email address of who you are purchasing for in the Customer Details section and also their name and address in the Delivery Details section. Then only enter your own details in the Billing Details. Bear in mind that this will mean the person you are buying for will receive the confirmation email, so this option doesn't work if it's supposed to be a surprise gift.
B) Enter all of your own details in the checkout, but after the purchase has been made, please log in to your account and go to "My Purchases" where you can click on "Help With My Order," where you can contact MusicGlue about amending your account information.
If you are purchasing for someone who already has an existing MusicGlue account, it isn't possible to then transfer a fan club membership to that account, and can only be added to a new email address. Therefore the receipient would have to log in through your account, or a new account rather than their existing one. The easiest way is to order via their existing account, however we realise this can be problematic with gifting, we thought it worth outlining.
Please note - the name on the membership certificate will be the one noted on the Delivery Address. Turnaround on orders can be within 24hrs once the Fan Club is on general sale from February 2020, and we cannot be held responsible for the wrong name being noted on the certificate from the data received from the customer.
4. If you have moved address during the course of your membership, you can update your address using this link: https://user.musicglue.com/settings/accounts/edit
5. Any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com; thank you for your patience.