+ Lower Than Atlantis + Astroid Boys
Entry Requirements: 14+ (under 16s to be accompanied by an adult)
VENUE'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For your information this ticket is issued on behalf of the organisation responsible for the performance or event shown on the other side, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You need a valid ticket that must be produced to get in to see the event.
- Alexandra Palace is an all standing venue. No seats are available unless otherwise stated.
- Please don’t be offended if the Venue Management asks to look in your bag - to ensure everyone’s safety we may have to conduct occasional searches and confiscate restricted items. Entry is subject to bag and body searches.
- The Venue Management reserves the right to refuse admission and / or remove anyone from the premises.
- No Under 10s are permitted at live music events. Please refer to front of ticket for full age restrictions.
- An adult accompanying a minor must be over the age of 21.
- Access to the disabled viewing platform is only permitted to ticket holders in possession of a valid disabled ticket.
- Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- Sometime the Event Promoter needs to make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
- Whilst we allocate specific seats to you the Venue have the right to change these seats to other of equal value.
- If you cannot see the show properly or there are any other issues hindering your enjoyment then you should complain promptly to the Venue Management prior to or during the show, if possible.
- On occasions the event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, please contact a member of the Venue Management prior to arrival.
- If your personal property is lost or damaged whilst at the venue, neither the Event Promoter or Alexandra Palace can be held responsible.
- The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording device is strictly forbidden.
- Ticket refunds are the responsibility and at the discretion of the Event Promoter, and not Alexandra Palace.
- All ticketing queries need to be referred to your ticket agent and not the venue.
- The Cloakroom is subject to availability. Venue Management take no responsibility for any items left in the Cloakroom after an Event.
- No alcohol, food or soft drinks purchased off the premises are allowed into the venue.
- Strobes, Pyro and lasers may be used as part the performance. Please contact Venue Management if you have any concerns.
- Alexandra Palace has a limited amount of public and disabled parking on site. A ticket does not guarantee a parking space.
- Venue Management operates a zero tolerance policy to drugs.
- Alexandra Palace operates a Challenge 25 policy at all bars.
- Please respect our neighbours when leaving the Venue.
- All feedback regarding artist performance, running order, times and sight lines must be directed to the promoter and not the venue.
- Alexandra Palace have additional terms and conditions and these also apply. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Lower Than Atlantis
Rising out of Cardiff’s unlikely CF10 area code, Astroid Boys have cultivated a movement that transcends multiple sub-cultures – a growth that defines them less as a band, and more as voice for the youth.
With a DIY ethos rooted in the punk and hardcore scene, mixed with the raw, narrative approach of grime culture – their sound fuses together multiple perspectives, channeling their aggressions and woes into a platform for creative expression and escapism.
Bringing everything to a climax through their high-energy live shows, the combination of attacking vocals, crushing guitars and Dellux’ signature production never fails to get a crowd bouncing, both cult followers and innocent bystanders alike.